Thread: Kijiji & Craiglist: cheap used Micras for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    $12,900 LOL this guy is dreaming. Hopefully, no one gets sucked into that. For a hundred bucks more you could get a brand new ''S'' model OUT THE DOOR, freight/taxes in , with a full tank of gas.

It would be really fun if they allowed comments on KiJiJi
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Though the S model does not have AC, or much features. Deal breaker for many.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dani3d View Post
    Though the S model does not have AC, or much features. Deal breaker for many.
    Yeah, I was kinda stretching a point there Still, this guy is completely out to lunch on his price. You can get the same ''S'' model with the AC/AUTO package for ~13K + tax and freight, Or you can buy his used and crash repaired car for the same price + tax (in Ontario we pay the same tax on used vehicles).

I don't know how he paid 21K for the car, but it doesn't matter... when you selling a used vehicle you instantly lose any over payment, all taxes, freight, and a healthy depreciation (which is even more on a crash branded car)

I think he would be very lucky to get 10k for this car. I hope some is not scammed here.
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aftica View Post
    $12,900 LOL this guy is dreaming. Hopefully, no one gets sucked into that. For a hundred bucks more you could get a brand new ''S'' model OUT THE DOOR, freight/taxes in , with a full tank of gas.

It would be really fun if they allowed comments on KiJiJi
    Not true! I got my brand new S model for $12,800 out the door with a full tank of gas and oil changes for life!

Thanks
    Mine was $11328 tx in. I traded in a Jeep at par. I really only paid the license and their bull**** security lug nuts. But that was the price tag.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...