why does age, and how a person appears to someone need to reflect on how they are treated? I have not been so disrespected in my life, as I was today. I am aware that to some people I could seem immature, but when I hand someone a ****ing cheque ( sorry for my french :P ) to pay a car in full, I expect a very small amount of respect since I handed so much cash over. I am in the process now of getting my spoiler painted, or receiving a painted one in exchange for the part delivered... Aftica i believe received a miss matched part number and had to paint his own spoiler ( i apologize if i am wrong ) so i had to go in and actually walk into the managers office after waiting 40 mins to see him to talk to him... and then he tells me that I need to use " common sense" and that the dealership " is not made of money"... seriously??? I know how much cash they made off me... the damn sales manager made a trip to the manangers office so i flipped the monitor so I could read it.... security etching _ 399 before taxes... they pay 39.95 for that. thats just to start..... Also another member on here made a comment that I had " dickered " with the sticker price.... to them I will now say, yes it did make my acquisition of the car a bit harder, however I stuck to my word got what I wanted and in turn guaranteed I paid significantly less for my car than you did.