Just a warning, nothing too bad or anything, but just incase someone wants to purchase a vehicle, and their dealer said that they will try to find one in Ontario, do not believe them. Almost all of the dealerships in Ontario, refuse to cooperate with another dealership because they belong to an "Auto-group" ( dilwari, premiere, leclasse, chariot ) you name it guaranteed that each dealership ( unless privately owned ) belongs one of these. And they do not cooperate with anyone. That being said, I am not sure that a single group owns more than one dealership ( at least to my knowledge from all the places i have been calling ) and they will not release a vehicle to another dealership. Now normally I could understand if it were say financing or leasing, but I was doing a cash purchase. So I am kinda now livid, to the fact that there are several micra s' sitting on lots, in the colours i gave the dealer the option of, and no one wants to get paid. I even noticed that someone had recently purchased and picked up a micra that was on lot... 25 days after i pay ( deposit ) and signed they said they would find a car.

So to end the rant, still getting and wanting car, but do not believe the dealership, they will not get that car for you, unless your name gets pulled in a lottery.

edit; if you were the person who recently got your micra s, buy a lottery ticket.