I'm in the US and own a 2016 Versa SV sedan. The Versa was involved in a rear end collision when it only had about 10K miles and got tagged with a rebuilt title. I bought it after it was repaired with the rebuilt title. It had 10546 miles and I got it for $5300. It currently has just over 16K miles. Thought since the Micra was the Canadian counterpart of the Versa I'd join the forum and see if I could read and learn a little bit more about our cars. If anyone is interested I've posted all my fuel purchases for the Versa since I bought it in a fuel log so am starting to get a baseline established but it hasn't been driven much in winter weather yet so I expect mileage to drop and get a better baseline established by about the end of February 2020 when I've been tracking mileage for a full year. Since I'm in the US and entered miles/gallons my log will show up as MPG instead of L/100KM. My Versa has the CVT instead of the standard manual or automatic transmission available in the Micra. Most of my driving consists of rural roads in the 45-55 MPH range.