Hi everyone!

I've been lurking this forum for quite a while, since I first started researching cars.
The Micra is a perfect size for me - I'm a single (well, boyfriend comes along sometimes ) city driver, I don't need much more.
I saw this one, within my price range, from 2015, with 43,000 km on it, and I had to go drive it! WELL I fell in love with this delightful little car. Great on gas, beloved by many, and it's blue. Pretty adorable.
I got it checked out by a mechanic who flagged a couple of things that are getting repaired by the dealership. I pick it up in a couple of days and I can hardly wait! I've never been so excited to drive, except maybe when I got my licence. I hope everyone gets a chance to feel this way when they get a car.
I love how simple it is too. For many people I read reviews from online, this was a downside. For me this is an UPSIDE. Manually adjusting my mirrors is a bit of a fun quirk at the moment, but we'll see how I end up liking that. I'm someone who enjoys the simple things in life so I think I will get equal enjoyment out of this as time goes on!

Have I mentioned this is my first actual car?

Can't wait to start driving this little manual and enjoying the fuel efficiency and the ability to park anywhere.

Do you guys love your Micra? Any tips for a new Micra driver?

Cheers!