I've been having some major issues with my 2015 Nissan Micra SV Convenience Package radio (with the backup camera and USB options). Whenever it gets cold outside, the radio will not turn on. So I need to turn My Micra off and cycle the ignition between Accessory and Off until it finally turns on. When it does turn on, all of my presets get erased and all of my settings go back to default. Since the weather has gotten colder, this happens almost every time I start my vehicle, sometimes even several times, forcing me to cycle the engine on and off.

In an effort to pinpoint the issue, I'd like to try out another radio, possibly just the stock orange radio that comes in almost every Micra. That way, if the stock radio works, I'll know that my radio is garbage. If the stock radio has the same issue, then it's probably an electrical problem.

If anyone in the Durham Region has a spare head unit laying around after upgrading theirs to an aftermarket, I'd like to be able to pick one up for around $20 to throw in My Micra and further test this issue