Name:  $_27.JPG
Views: 762
Size:  48.3 KB

In my regular searches for used Micras I was excited to see this RHD K11 import pop up...

Until I noticed:

1) the dents & cracked bumper
2) the rust (left rear door)
3) the automatic trans
4) the mileage (177k)
5) the multiple errors in the description
6) the price -- $7k!

It looks like this car came in from the UK, where it was probably bought for 500 pounds. Shipping was probably another $1.5-2k.

Asking $7k, this seller is on crack.

Ad details: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1176508900

The Nissan March also known as the Micra is a SuperMini Car and is Nissans smallest car. It was exclusive to the Japanese market and only sold in the Nissan Cherry Store until 1999.

After growing in popularity, the newer models were introduced to the international markets.

Comes certified and e-tested. Finance with $0 down (On approved credit). Available from $71.76 bi-weekly payments on a 5 year term @ 6.75% APR, tax included, $0 down.
Appraisal and Insurance fees extra.

Price includes all OMVIC and Postal Vehicles (Right Drive Inc.) administration fee`s as well as 100 point mechanical inspection. All mandatory HTA modifications also included (DOT tires, daytime running lights, child safety latch).

About RightDrive:
RightDrive is a UCDA and OMVIC licensed dealership with an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in sales and service of right hand drive and specialty imports.
However, please note this vehicle is a left hand drive model.