I have had my 2015 Automatic Micra since November 2014 and have had nothing but problems since day one (from the hoodlatch piece inside the vehicle literally falling right out and disconnecting from the hoodlatch and no longer opening to issues with the brakes and almost causing accidents, and this was after they claimed they fixed the problem) now I am having problems with the keys when i try to lock or unlock the vehicle, even if I am standing right in front of it (I also tried it with the spare keys that are never used so it can't be the battery in the keys), there seems to be the red light that goes off on the actual key itself but the car remains unlocked if I attempt to lock it.

2nd problem is the USB charger (which they claimed they fixed) however it has only worked once since I bought the car and last night the entire piece came right out!

Lastly, the windows freeze on the drivers side and the left hand passengers side even if it's not cold out (it's frozen for days even with the heat blasted). Just want to put this out there and see if anyone else is having these issues? Also, does anyone elses car sound like its 10 years old at times when they attempt to accelerate?

I will be going to the dealership this week to speak to them about this and hopefully I can get a different vehicle (I only have 8,000 kms on the car and the problems just wont stop). If the problems continue to persist I am thinking of taking this to the Motor Vehicle Safety Department of Canada. I have read on here some people with great experiences with their Micra but my specific vehicle seems like one that Quality Assurance missed and should have never made it onto a lot.