Thread: Review: 2015 Nissan Micra (SV automatic) - MGReviews.com

Thanks

Review: 2015 Nissan Micra (SV automatic) - MGReviews.com

Name:  _1-micra-mg.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  60.1 KB

Here we have a review from Mike Ginsca in Vancouver, BC. He's a "hobbyist" reviewer who keeps a blog about cars & bikes he gets a chance to drive:

I am not a professional driver/rider or a journalist, I am doing this because I have a passion for driving/riding and I like to write.
    I like his sense of humour: "So what do you get for the price of a gold plated watch?"

- faster than expected performance from the 4-speed automatic
    - also a nice surprise: composed handling
    - steering weight
    - parking "a breeze"

Dislikes:

- interior space "Drivers and passengers over 6 feet tall will struggle to find a comfortable seating position in the front seats and the back seats are completely off-limits"
    - $9998 S trim is very basic, feature-wise

Overall:

...prices of vehicles are slowly increasing just like everything else but Nissan has taken a step to make personal transportation more accessible for more people.
    Read his full review & see photos: http://mgreviews.com/2015/04/02/revi...-nissan-micra/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I like the tongue in cheek comment as well. Crazy when you think about it. I owned a Patek Phillippe and a Vacheron Constantin that we more than the car. Today I wonder what I was thinking. *sigh*

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    ^ah well, we've all done silly things. im guilty of some stuff too.

but look at this way

at least we are not buying a gold played iThing that will be outdated and out of official support in 3 years. LOL!