I actually got to ride in one for the first time in the Fuji prefecture of Japan in 2007. I was there to explore and be young and crazy, and my new friend Yuichi took me for a ride in his. We ended up going all over Japan over the summer, and my fondest memory was when I asked him to take me to where the drifting was happening. I was really into Initial D at the time, so we drove to Haruna on the weekend, and we went up the mountain at about 11pm. I remember getting to the top where there was a little overlook where cars could park. It was nothing but S14/15's, Skylines, Rx7's, and even a few AE86/AE85's. And two dorks in a Front wheel drive Nissan Cube. We ended up talking to everybody, having a great time over a can of hot coffee. (Yup, that's a thing) We ended up driving the crap out of this little cube down the mountain as fast as we could surrounded by screeching tires and sideways sports cars. Since then, the Nissan Cube has always brought back awesome memories of being terrified and excited at the same time. A good friend of mine recently got one as a work vehicle, so the first thing we did was wait until night, and take it around some corners way faster than it was ever intended. I love the Nissan cube, not because it's the most stylish, or the fastest, but because it brings me back to a time when I was having the best summer of my life. Weird story aside, I love it.