Hey everyone, I have the convenience package 15in rims but like the look of the SR 16in rims. After reading over a few posts I wanted to ask for more clarification with if I can swap my rims with the OEM SR 16in rims and not need to change anything? Or because they have a different offset (if I am reading correctly 50 offset for 15in and 55 for 16in) do I need to do anything different? Also is there a problem with swapping back and forth between the 15 and 16 each season?

I am looking at a used set of SR 16in rims online, and would make those my summer rims, and then have my 15in OEM rims with my winter tires. I currently have steelies for the winter tires but I like the look of the SR rims, and so if I get those I will have 3 sets of rims, and thought I would get rid of the plain black ones.

Also, what is a good price for SR 16in rims. I am talking to someone now and they are asking $160 which seems very good. I have never bought used rims before and don't know what I should be looking for tho. It sounds like a good deal, but they also have several other cars rims for sale so they are likely not the original owner. Maybe a mechanic or junk yard, I am not sure. All 4 rims look pretty good to me in the pictures they have provided. Any help and insight is appreciated.

I have included the image links that were provided to me, couldn't figure out how to upload them since I only had the web image.

Full set image
Lower left
Lower right
Upper right
Upper left