If your positive terminal clamp is fubarred don’t worry.
There is a cheap $7.36 replacement which bolts right in.
It requires a 1/2” to remove and replace the top nut and 11mm to tighten the clamp.
Mine was properly corroded and the thin metal twisted due to rusted bolt/nut.
1. Disconnect negative terminal. ( 10mm )
2. Remove top nut on positive terminal. (1/2”)
3. Lift both leads off the clamp.
4. Insert new clamp thru both leads, make sure they sit flush, and put new nut on new clamp. (1/2”)
5. If you want the clamp nut facing you, remove the bolt and insert on the opposite side, replace clamp nut on bolt ( 11mm)
6. Tighten the clamp, your done.