- Matte black plasti-dip rear badges, front will be done when I can get the grille off and work on that area
- GT-R badge because I think I'm funny
- MF and Micra Cup stickers
- Planning to add stripes once I decide on what I want
- Scosche MagicMount in CD player (pictured is the former vent clip)
- AUTO-VOX A118C Dashcam behind the read-view mirror, completely out of the way while driving
- AUX and charging for mounted phone
None yet, but I plan on adding 3 way speakers and an after-market Android Auto head unit.
Stock, entertaining the idea of playing with intake and exhaust down the road.
Stock, but interested in alternatives later on.
Fast Wheel Jets direct fit from Nissan dealership.
Got the new Fast Wheel Jets on! They look and feel awesome. I don't know if there is a weight difference between them and the steelies or if it is just my mind playing tricks, but the car seems to have a little less trouble getting moving from a stop.
I am really hoping to get to an intake or exhaust and a racing stripe next. The black bit on my GT-R badge fell off in a wash, so I'll have to dip that matte black again to look less trashy.