Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First post here ... base model S with air conditioning?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajijic View Post
    You want to have the A/C factory installed, not dealer installed, since the results may not be favourable. It seems that there are many versions of the March/Micra for various markets, i.e. Canada vs Mexico.
    It seems as well. I wonder how much the kit would cost when purchased from a Mexican dealer, and if instructions would be in english.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    What is the price of the base March in Mexico?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajijic View Post
    Actually mine is a "very" base 5 spd, but with factory A/C add air bags, no ABS, or anything else. The car is called March Active, sold in Mexico. It has a radio tossed in for the added cost of the A/C as a bonus...The A/C is appreciated especially when caught in traffic driving in Guadalajara.

Attachment 1497
    I would have rather bought that then the base sold in Canada no air bags and ABS/tracton control is what I like.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    What is the price of the base March in Mexico?
    Name:  price car.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.7 KB

These are the posted prices for the March; based on an exchange to CDN (12 pesos/ $ CDN) it would be approximately $10,458, drive away price less plates. Please bear in mind that this is a TOTALLY stripped car. Your Canadian Micra base models are a better deal.

BTW, it is illegal to negotiate a price on a car, however everything else in Mexico is Okay. Some dealers who decided to go around this rule were initially fined heavily for the first offense, then lost the dealership on the second.

Last edited by Ajijic; 09-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2016 Micra Active manual: 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.9 mpg (Imp) ... 16.6 km/L ... 39.0 mpg (US) ...