Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    That is a nasty ding. Personally, I would just hit it with touch up paint, but I can understand a normal person wanting to fix it proper. One of the reasons I by black cars for daily drivers...every spring I go over the winter kill with a rattle can of Tremclad

If you like the skirts, they might cover that ding, and you could put the repair cost towards them.

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    That seems to happen to me with everything motor wise I buy. Look at the bright side no one was hurt in this accident lol and super easy to fix

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caspiansea View Post
    That seems to happen to me with everything motor wise I buy. Look at the bright side no one was hurt in this accident lol and super easy to fix
    Brushed on tremclad for now.Name:  100_6965.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  94.8 KBName:  100_6966.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  94.7 KB
    Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Yup, Tremclad does the trick in a pinch. If it holds up, it'll be a great character mark.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Today was 8,000 km and Bruce did the second oil change, second oil filter and second tire rotation. Also put the good oil in.

Name:  100_6971.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  87.9 KBName:  100_6972.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  92.6 KBName:  100_6974.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  91.9 KB
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Mobil1...good choice! mmmm... that stuff's good enough to to drink, your Micra gonna love you long time
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I ran out of cards from the dealer long ago so Bruce got me these from vista print. 100 cards for $7.50 free shipping, .98 tax for total of $8.48. Less than the gas it would take for return trip to Hamilton.

Name:  100_6989.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  91.2 KB

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Do you get commission?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

Antruby (06-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Do you get commission?
    Don't know have not yet.

Thanks
    The S on your last name looks like a dollar sign, maybe that'll give them a hint...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...