Thread: Engine noise between 2000 and 2500 rpm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    I have not studied marketing but I do hold a diploma from a school of transportation. I mention the cleaners because not all premium has cleaners at least not the same ones. I have been called out by google search commandos before. Funny that there is no mention of ethanol in the marketplace article you hold so highly, whats your take on the subject? And nothing you have said here disproves anything I have said, you actually prove my points by misinterpreting information and then go on to say how your right because "Popular Opinion" agrees with you. Here's what we know Ie. Predetonation happens. Your engine compensates. Premium has a higher flashpoint and does the work for the engines sensors. No, you don't need it never said you did. You don't need a healthy lifestyle either, it just helps you last longer. Is it a waste of money? Subjective, I don't mind the extra cost. Others apparently do. Others still have an agenda. Also could you point me to the article covering the peer review of the marketplace study where it was recreated it and produced similar results? I know your wrong because I know where your getting your information. We will have to agree to disagree on that one. I'm done here because it bothers me to have to defend my views in such a way.

The thing however that got me the most was the condescending tone that was taken towards another member who came here to post for help.
    Last edited by Vapor; 08-29-2016 at 10:38 AM.