Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mosport Micra Cup Meetup (July 10 2016)

Thanks
    @vapor will you be there on Saturday? I will be there Wed. Thursday. Friday Saturday and Sunday so if you are camping there let me know.

@IMPUL you don't have to come all the way to Peterborough as ctmp is near Bowmanville.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    @vapor will you be there on Saturday? I will be there Wed. Thursday. Friday Saturday and Sunday so if you are camping there let me know.

@IMPUL you don't have to come all the way to Peterborough as ctmp is near Bowmanville.
    Ok. I guess we will just meet up with you guys along the way.

If anyone from the west end wants to commute together ( safety in numbers lol ) on Sunday we can make arrangements.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    Ok. I guess we will just meet up with you guys along the way.

If anyone from the west end wants to commute together ( safety in numbers lol ) on Sunday we can make arrangements.
    IMPUL, the meetup spot in Bowmanville is just off the 401. check post #2 for a map.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Okay.I thought so. That's what I meant in the previous post. But ya. Anyways.

And your meeting time is 8:30-9 correct.
    It should take about an hour to get there from here so we should leave by 7:30ish

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Okay.I thought so. That's what I meant in the previous post. But ya. Anyways.

And your meeting time is 8:30-9 correct.
    It should take about an hour to get there from here so we should leave by 7:30ish
    Woo! Sounds good.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    ya sure bud! we will meet at rockwood mall burgr king at 7? so we can meet the guys in peterbough by 8:30-9?
    Sounds good bud! Tell me ur phone number so we can text or whatever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to L1ghtninchris For This Useful Post:

Pete (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    At today's testing session two of the MIA team cars crashed. Both Stefan Radzinski and Metod Topolink crashed hard at speed and I think they fixed Stefan car but I dont think that Metods is fixed yet. In session #3 Valerie Limoges set the fastest time on her sixth lap. She has been running up front with the leaders all season thus far and I said it last year and I still stand by it today and that is that a female driver will win one of these things very soon. I can't think of a better venue or weekend for that to happen than this one if for nothing else the exposure as there are media and tv from all over north America there.

Tomorrow is qualifying for Saturday's race and it is not until dinner time so I will post an update after that. If you are sitting on the fence about coming out on Sunday for the forum meet I recommend you taking the leap this is going to be awesome.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

ptbo micra (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    One more Micra member going! IDDLDO won't be there, I'm carpooling with TEEMO!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wynter For This Useful Post:

Pete (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    There is a great app for your phone available at racehero. Just Google search racehero go to the site launch the app then click on micra cup. This will give you all results live as they happen real time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

Azmodon (07-08-2016)

Valerie Limoges is my fav! way to go, I hope she does well.