Hey all,

I found this forum last week and it's been an amazing source of great info from a lot of people who seem to know their stuff! I'm supposed to be getting my metallic blue Micra (SR Auto /w comfort package) next week. It's a great step for me and my fiancée. We're liberating ourselves from a 2003 Murano (aka. gas vampire) that has left us stranded on the highway on more than one occasion and could really go at any minute. Dealer took it as a trade in toward the new ride for a number that I was more than thrilled with!

So pumped for this move and just wanted to say 'hi'. Definitely looking at some customized options. We like the orange mirrors covers/handles/hatch trim/stripes on it. Dealer also said he'd cut me a 'deal' on some nice rims/wheels they had on a showroom model. They're a sweet looking black alloy 17" set with tires, I believe. He's saying 1600 and maybe a package deal with some of those accessories.

I'm new to this, so I'm not totally sure if that 'deal' is a good one or not. Definitely be posting some pics as soon as I get the new wheels