I just found out about the Micra yesterday. I had never heard anything of it before. Having driven a small, 1980 Datsun 210 as my first car, I have an infinity for smaller, economical cars. The Datsun, when driven correctly, was giving me 35-37 mpg! Amazing for a metal car made in late 70's early 80's. It had sat in my neighbors yard through at least 8 summers and Canadian winters. And then we inherited it with about 25,000 km on it. What a joy!

Since then, and combined with the fact my dad drove back to back small Nissan trucks with fantastic gas mileage and amazing reliability, I have become fond of Nissan's. I was originally looking at the Note, and then saw this in a section called "Future Vehicles" or something to that affect.

I can't believe the price! And because of that fact, this will be my first "new car" purchase. What I hope I get from it is good gas mileage, reliability, and hopefully a comfortable enough drivers seat. I couldn't care less about all the new electronic junk in vehicles. Seems anything electronic is just another thing that can go wrong and cost you a bunch of money when the warranty is over.

Think there's a chance of having them in green? If there is then I'm calling mine the Ninja Turtle!