Hi all!

I love the VDC, I drive quite fast, overtaking and changing lanes. Especially when wet or there's gravel, and even in roundabouts the system is really useful. The engine management long with the abs system manages the safety while I can press the accelerator and the system keeps me safe. It cuts the fuel and applies the brakes itself when needed and once all is ok and the potential danger passes it continues to obey the acceleration request, without my requirement to let it go of the acceleration pedal.
Also in gravel and sand it keeps the vehicle very safe. I've tried the system in sand and gravel and the difference when this is ON or OFF is like day and night. It's only then when I realize that all these years the vehicle had an internal angel guarding me. In most situations the vehicle would cut fuel and apply light braking in such way that it is not felt by the driver, keeping a straight line. With the system off even in straight line the vehicle would tend to overspin the tire with less traction which would cause discomfort and would have a tendency of causing understeer or oversteer based on the surface. With the system on this is not happening and inside the cabin everyone feels like the vehicle is on tarmac. No overspin or tendency of over/understeering.