Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    Probably screw another piece on top of the C shaped bracket to strengthen it..

Last edited by en3rg1e; 06-02-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    That's quite the picture!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    That's quite the picture!
    May be funny but Bruce got 102 miles per imp gal. with that 2006 smart 3 cyl. diesel. With Shell V power 43 centane and a code from Club smart car to turn off the running lights. (No cases of pop)
    Last edited by Antruby; 06-02-2014 at 10:56 PM.
    Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Had my new Micra four weeks 02/06/2014 got it 05/05/2014 time for good clean again.Name:  100_6922.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  97.9 KB
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    You WASH your cars? Personally, I prefer my cars to have nice thick protective layer of grime.
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aftica View Post
    You WASH your cars? Personally, I prefer my cars to have nice thick protective layer of grime.
    My friend said you don't deserve a car if you don't wash it. Also said if you can't wash it you can keep the dash clean.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    My friend said you don't deserve a car if you don't wash it. Also said if you can't wash it you can keep the dash clean.
    HAHA Well your car looks great. Unfortunately I don't clean interiors either, hehehe. Years ago (on my last vehicle) the tire tech at CT had to lick his finger to swipe a clean spot so he could read the mileage. (Not joking) A great idea that I have practiced ever since!
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aftica View Post
    HAHA Well your car looks great. Unfortunately I don't clean interiors either, hehehe. Years ago (on my last vehicle) the tire tech at CT had to lick his finger to swipe a clean spot so he could read the mileage. (Not joking) A great idea that I have practiced ever since!
    I don't think that would work for me. I want to see if I am up around 220 km per hour and need to see that guage clearly

Thanks
    I'm with Antruby on this one. Take care of the car, it'll take care of you. Regular cleaning is part of that care.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    I'm with Antruby on this one. Take care of the car, it'll take care of you. Regular cleaning is part of that care.
    Five weeks today since I got my new Micra and never seen another one. Maybe some time I will.