Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIY: Fog lights installation

Thanks
    Awesome! Thanks so much. Im always a bit nervous about taking apart an unfamiliar car in fear of breaking tabs or pins etc

Thanks
    i bought the same kit a while ago, and im putting it in this weekend. Did all the connectors on the harness clip into factory locations or did you have to cut wires? thanks

Thanks
    Mighty Micra, I'm going to try to install Blinglights fog lamps like you did (because the mechanic I took the kit, OEM brackets, and finisher pieces to said the lights just didn't fit and that he couldn't do it).

What are those yellow caps you used? How did you angle them when you were done the install?

Thanks
    Just bought these minutes ago http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7...75363160421908

I do not know what i will need. I was hoping i could just take it to a installation place and get them to put it in. I went to Nissan for the parts they quoted $1500 just for the lights!!!! forget installation.

I hope these lights are an easy fix for somone. can someone give me an est cost on install?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
    Mighty Micra, I'm going to try to install Blinglights fog lamps like you did (because the mechanic I took the kit, OEM brackets, and finisher pieces to said the lights just didn't fit and that he couldn't do it).

What are those yellow caps you used? How did you angle them when you were done the install?
    The caps were PVC end caps that were used to hold the "bling lights" to the trim piece. I JB welded the PVC end caps and the trim pieces together. To angle them I had to move the lights up or down which caused a gap between the light and the trim piece. I have bought some OEM fog lights now and am waiting to install them.

Thanks
    hi . im searching for purple fog light micra sr .. do you know where can i found these. thanks

Thanks
    Does anyone know if the S and SV come pre-wired for fog lights? rather just change the stalk and have a factory look then running a new wiring harness.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LJ2015 For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (11-04-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ2015 View Post
    Does anyone know if the S and SV come pre-wired for fog lights? rather just change the stalk and have a factory look then running a new wiring harness.
    My 2015 SV was not pre-wired. I did get factory fog lights on ebay which comes with the wiring needed but it has to be ran.

Thanks
    OEM style fog lamps look great on the K13!

I had the same ones on my K13 1.2 L 2013 for about 2 years but I got the lights replaced with the IPH Tri-color Bi-LED Projectors with Low / High functionality recently.

Thanks
    Does anyone find a difference in night driving with the factory fog lights? I know fog lights are not meant to illuminate further down the road but just wondering if anyone thinks it improves their night driving before I install a pair. the factory headlights are not the greatest so any improvement would help.