Thread: WTB: Lowering Coils, Roof Rack & Intake 2015 SR

Thanks

WTB: Lowering Coils, Roof Rack & Intake 2015 SR

Hey guys,

Just picked up a 2015 SR 5 speed and want to have a bit of fun, I have been looking around the forum and wondered if anyone has any used parts they're looking to "part" with 😁 I'd like a short ram intake for the fun factor (not performance) or can you alter the stock air box a bit?. Some lowering coils, the lower the better & a roof rack and/or basket. Also, used speakers to upgrade the stock ones for my daily commute.

Any suggestions or if you could point me in the right direction for some links would be great!

Thanks in advance for any information or support.

�� maybe.... if the price is right.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    What does that mean?!

Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    �� maybe.... if the price is right.

Thanks
    Hi and welcome!

Used performance part are a bit hard to come by for the Micra best bet is to look on website such as Nengun that can ship used and new parts from Japan (Micra is called March in other markets) they can also bid for parts on yahoo japan auctions. I did order a set of lowering springs from them called Espelir Super Downsus at a good price and for an intake you can either go the ebay cheap kit route or you can get the one made for our cars and used in the Micra cup race series the HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit it will say it fit only the Versa 1.6 but they are the same engine as our Micra.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NBGuy89 For This Useful Post:

kindalonismo (03-21-2021),Vaszya (03-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanks so much NBGuy, how much did they lower the car? I just had a quick look. How was the shipping. I am looking at the HPS intake, but seems like they are out of stock on Amazon.ca, I'll keep checking. Any other links or sites to check out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by NBGuy89 View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Used performance part are a bit hard to come by for the Micra best bet is to look on website such as Nengun that can ship used and new parts from Japan (Micra is called March in other markets) they can also bid for parts on yahoo japan auctions. I did order a set of lowering springs from them called Espelir Super Downsus at a good price and for an intake you can either go the ebay cheap kit route or you can get the one made for our cars and used in the Micra cup race series the HPS Shortram Air Intake Kit it will say it fit only the Versa 1.6 but they are the same engine as our Micra.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kindalonismo View Post
    Thanks so much NBGuy, how much did they lower the car? I just had a quick look. How was the shipping. I am looking at the HPS intake, but seems like they are out of stock on Amazon.ca, I'll keep checking. Any other links or sites to check out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
    For the air intake I think I saw a few available on ebay.ca, as for the lowering springs i think it was around $400-$450 with shipping plus I had to pay $9 duty with DHL, here is a pic:
    I am on uneven ground the rear wheels are usually almost tucked under the fender, the front one are a bit higher than the rear but I think it's due to the rear wheels well to be slighly lower.
    Name:  163435067_10157680703317595_9117084379132957322_o.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  103.4 KB

Last edited by NBGuy89; 03-22-2021 at 03:33 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NBGuy89 For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (03-26-2021)