Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Micra meet for final Micra cup weekend Sept. 26 ,27 Mont Tremblant Quebec

Thanks

Micra meet for final Micra cup weekend Sept. 26 ,27 Mont Tremblant Quebec

A Facebook event has been set up at: https://www.facebook.com/events/414147082104127/

Est-ce qu'il y aura d'autres membres intéresser à nous rejoindre pour une rencontre de Micra en septembre à la Circuit Mont-Temblant pour la Classique d'automne? Les billets se vendent 15$ pour samedi et 25$ pour dimanche. Je pensais le mentionner maintenant car ça nous donnent le temps de planifier le voyage. Je vais assister aux deux journées, si possible, car je suis un fou pour la course et j'adore visiter le Québec! Je pense que ceci sera une façon super de célébrer le fin de l'été, surtout si nous avons une quinzaine de Micras (ou même plus!) pour encourager les champions. Et voilà! Que dîtes-vous?

Would there be any members interested in having a micra meet at the final micra cup weekend? The fall classic tickets are $15 for Saturday and or $25 for Sunday. I thought I would put this out there now so that there is plenty O time for planning and logistics. Personally I am going to see both days if possible because I am a motorsport freak and I love going to Quebec. I think it would be a great way to wrap up the summer rolling in there with 15 or 20 micras ( or more... who knows it's Quebec) and cheering loud and proud for whoever is going to win this championship. OK it's out there lets discuss it here.
    This just in....Nissan Canada has reached out to those attending this meet with vip tickets and infield parking and more. PLEASE PM me with your actual name asap if you would like to attend and take the perks nissan has offered.

Last edited by Pete; 09-22-2015 at 07:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

ptbo micra (06-15-2015)

Wait... What?!? We can go see racekar?
    Its open to public. Awesomeness! With any luck ill be attending.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    this is a maybe...
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Oh yeah and it's not just thr micra cup there is also formula libre 1 , formula libre 2 , G70 plus and vintage. Also children under twelve are free with an adult. (Proof of age required)

Thanks
    Hot damn, that's a lineup and a half. I'll know into July, but good idea getting this up early.

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    It is a lineup and a half for sure ! We will need time to plan it out (meeting points along the way , tickets ect.) so I thought get it started now so when the day comes everyone knows whats going on. Hopefully some Quebec members will help with this as their local knowledge will be priceless.

Thanks
    I should know early July. But put me down as a yes

Thanks
    I spent nearly half my life in the Mont-Tremblant area, I'd be glad to help.
    Will definitely stay the week-end. Great Idea.

St-Jovite has one main street and whenever theres someting going on (bikes, vintage cars etc.) they all file down that street. They'd never expect a streetfull of Micras.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnskers For This Useful Post:

Pete (06-16-2015)

Thanks
    That's great Johnskers ! Do you think you could post another thread outlining our intentions in French? Then it's on here in both language's.

Thanks
    I've never been to the Tremblant track, this could be very interesting!