Thread: A new Micra driver

Thanks

A new Micra driver

Sorry for the delay in posting this. My son got his license on his 16th birthday, and the first thing he wanted to do was learn the art of driving stick in one of the finest stick shift cars ever made.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    All of my kids learned with a stick as well. The only problem with it is later on in life none of them will drive anything but a stick if that is a problem

Thanks
    ah, the rigid driving posture of a brand new driver! Wish I had learned on a stick, my first stick experience was my cousin's Nissan Sunny hatch in UK with the stick on my left.

Thanks
    Congrats! Looks smooth -- good sign.

(He's sitting pretty far away from the wheel though. Says the former driving instructor.)

My nephew (who's also 16 and just got his licence) tried the Micra S manual. He liked it, plus was surprised/happy to see it could potentially fit 3 snowboards + 2 friends.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...