Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from southern Ontario!

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Essentially, as soon as possible. My current vehicle isn't holding up so well anymore and I need to invest a lot of money into it, which I don't want to do if I'm about to buy something brand new.

Banned
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hey MoreM! Im from southern ontario too, burlington, and Im also 23! haha the only difference is that its my family getting the car not me lol. But anyways me and my fam are really close. So today we went to Nissan and looked at the Micra, we are about 85% sure that we will be getting the Model S, fresh powder (white), with city decor package (mirrors and sport line-Red).

I personally believe it is a super wise choice for a starting point. It is economical, easy to drive, zippy, and the design looks great!. If I was about to buy my first car I would also invest in this. Then I would wait some years and save for something more upperclass, but for me at this point it is perfect. I love the european design on it, especially with the available coloring options.

Who cares about worry-some costly luxuries like heated mirrors and heated seats; my family owns a mercedes B200 turbo as well and I think its just so more easy to drive relaxed with a car like the Micra, you can feel good in it knowing it looks good and it is a valuable purchase.

I will be test-driving the models next week and post my experience with pictures!. Hope to see you all on the road with the new Micras!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    85% sure that we will be getting the S
    I bet it's rare these days for a manual transmission car to be used by multiple family members. (I'm pretty sure you mentioned that in your other post). Also quite cool.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...