Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Micra warranty repairs -- have you had any done? Or trouble-free so far?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham18ce View Post
    interesting...
    The bushing on the Front right? what was the about...
    I have a recent noise starting up in the front right suspension, you here it on larger humps and bumps when the suspension travels. like a squeek, sort of, but louder...I tried getting a dash cam video of it, but just muffles out with other noises when you hit the bump, it is certainly obvious in the car.
    I'll be taking the car in this week to have a look at it...see what they say...
    I had that in my first micra. It was more obvious in the cold weather.

Thanks
    Pete - Was that fixed by the dealer with any issue? Was it a bushing? Where?
    --

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Mine was never repaired. The last four feet of my driveway are quite steep down to the road and when I drove off the driveway it would make that sound only in the cold thou. I have yet to look at the micra suspension but it sounded to me like a bushing binding or a dry pivot point somewhere.

Thanks
    i had to replace my battery about a month ago it stopped turning over and when i tested the battery it was bad...some ****ty factory battery in the car doesnt even have any labels on it indicating nissan or anything. Got it at cost cause i work at CT so nissan gave me what CT would have paid.

did front brakes a couple months ago if that, the steering wheel would shake if i brake at highway speeds and lower speeds would make noise. So much better now that i changed them. 80,000km seems like a good life for brake pads right? (espically agressive driving like me :P )
    Last edited by MetroMPG; 11-24-2016 at 09:51 AM. Reason: (copied over from other thread)

Thanks
    I have had the driver side front window regulator , sway bar bushings and driver seat trim replaced. Other then that no problems but right now at the dealership because it got into an accident when they were doing an alignment on it last week.

Thanks
    The dealership got into an accident with your Micra?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yes, they damaged my left fender and front door. Then they tried to fix it and ended up denting the door and fender again and cracking the front bumper. I still haven't gotten my Micra back and repairs were done without me seeing an estimate or any paperwork. It's been a bit crazy. I will explain the whole thing when it gets sorted out.

Thanks
    tomorrow they change my key!!!!! My original key of my pontiac Trans am 1987(yes 1987!!!) still work like a new but the key of my micra 2015 die!!!!!

Thanks
    Need to see your Trans Am. Have you posted any pics of it here?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Man that's bad when the dealership itself does damage. That's usually where you go to get stuff fixed.

A couple more warranty fixes on mine: Wobbly/loose driver side mirror, window washer pump & nozzles on front windshield.