Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sandblasted / chipped rear rocker panel and dogleg (potential rust problem)

Thanks
    To all Micra Owners keep a eye on this as you pile on the miles. Lets hope it was just a hot day at the paint shop and the tequila was flowing on a friday afternoon and only a few cars effected

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caspiansea For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-03-2015),pilip948 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    Well if there are others that are getting this then that means in a couple years there will be micras that need rockers and will be traded and sold cheap With over 12000 units sold now even if only 1 percent gets it and the owners aren't on top of it it means parts cars for us

Thanks

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I just called the parts department of my dealership to enquire about the mudflaps for the Micra. There are available on special order, part number is KE788-3H080 and list price is 99 $. The service guy was not sure if the nuts and bolts were included with it, but told me that he could provide me with all the hardware I need to install those babies.

At first, he answered me that no mudflaps were available for the Micra. I gave him the part number which I found in a European French accessories catalog, he was then able to retrieve them.

Well, on the other side of the pound they are luckier than we are regarding the available accessories... Have a look : http://www.nissan.fr/ebrochure/K13B/catalogue/appli.htm

Thanks
    Do you know if these are a hard plastic or are they a more flexible part?
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Hard plastic from what I can see in the French market brochure

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapoil View Post
    I just called the parts department of my dealership to enquire about the mudflaps for the Micra. There are available on special order, part number is KE788-3H080 and list price is 99 $. The service guy was not sure if the nuts and bolts were included with it, but told me that he could provide me with all the hardware I need to install those babies.

At first, he answered me that no mudflaps were available for the Micra. I gave him the part number which I found in a European French accessories catalog, he was then able to retrieve them.

Well, on the other side of the pound they are luckier than we are regarding the available accessories... Have a look : http://www.nissan.fr/ebrochure/K13B/catalogue/appli.htm
    holy shyt!!! they even get sensors!!

Thanks
    Last edited by ptbo micra; 07-08-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ptbo micra For This Useful Post:

Pete (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Ordered a set of mud guards this morning $98.95 and a 2 day lead time. I was quoted $94 for install hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Papapoil View Post

I cant open this on my iphone for some reason.
    Can someone screen shot it or post pics?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...