Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Datsun name revived: Datsun "Go" is a super cheap Micra

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnskers View Post
    0 Airbags doesn't help.
    Yep.

The Euro tests are getting quite strict: A car can't earn 5 stars anymore unless it's got new features like rear seatbelt warnings, excess speed warnings, etc.

Oh, and it's not a datsun, but it might as well be. Nissan Tsuru. Looks like an early 90's sentra but is brand new.
    20 year old car, brand new! Mexico's got a habit of doing that -- eg. the "new" original VW Beetle was available until not too long ago.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    I was all over this car, top and bottom, inside and out, and there really isn't much to the Micra. My advice would be to avoid frontal offsets at all costs.
    And have you seen they're testing for a new "minimal" frontal offset crashe in the U.S.? I think the standard test is 40% overlap. The new one is just 25% overlap. Plenty of new cars are failing that one pretty spectacularly.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...