Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else like the Nissan Cube?

Thanks
    Unlike its competitors, the Cube truly was very affordable art on wheels, and, like other forms of fine art, was not really appreciated by the general public. My wife and I were toying with the idea of getting one. I personally think it was way ahead of its time, and future generations will come to appreciate it for what it is and it will become highly collectible.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    If you actually want a japanese kei car, you can always import one, Here in Pothole City (Edmonton), I've seen quite a few Suzuki Alto Works and Nissan March Superturbo's. If anyone were ever serious, a good friend of mine is an importer with a sterling reputation and decent prices. JDMConnection.ca (Not sure if advertising something here will get me in trouble, but I'm in no way affiliated with them, I just know the guy and I've imported a car from his service before)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Hideous For This Useful Post:

Big black bear (04-23-2020)

Thanks
    ^
    Pothole city, LOL, too true, especially early this year with all the freeze-thaw cycles we've had since the beginning of the year.

I'm not a fan of the Cube myself. Something about the faux asymmetrical rear window bugs me (there's still a pillar hidden behind the smoked glass you can see when you look through it on a dark night.

Thanks
    I am occasionally sorely tempted by Kei cars. I would love to find a Honda Beat.... and then I remember to take my meds.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    What city do you live in MetroMPG? I could actually price one out for you with shipping to your home city. Even just for fun to see what it would cost. lol

Thanks
    ^
    Metro's Location says Thousand Islands, Ontario, so I'd use Kingston or Ottawa as your shipping location.

Thanks
    It's Brockville.

I can't promise I won't read your quote for getting me a Honda Beat, but I probably (likely? hopefully? certainly!) won't take the bait!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...