Thread: Battery booster (lithium pack)

Thanks

Lightbulb Battery booster (lithium pack)

I got myself today a Lithium booster pack from Canadian tire (on sale at 99$ instead of $160). Perfect for our small trunk. My other huge 800amps eliminator was taking 25% of the trunk. In the Jeep I didn't care, but in this car.... it's cumbersome.

Anyhow, impressive. Small, easy to keep warm, and impressively powerful. I did a test, where I unplugged the battery, connected the unit to the wires, and bam. Perfect start as if it was +20 outside.

If you're in need for a jump starter, or never thought of it. This is great for emergency situation, and so small, it fits in the glove box!

If I leave it in the car, I can easily put it in my coat to warm it up before use.

If anyone else wants one: Noco Genius GB30 Boost. Some reviews looked way off. Not sure if they didn't charge it first like the warning label says, but I sure didn't have any problem with it.

Cheers.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lbarouf For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-23-2015)

Thanks
    That's a good sale price.

I've never used a booster pack before. Interesting.... this is probably the best spec in the description:

• battery holds its charge for up to 1 year and handles over 1000 recharge cycles

Can't find a lead acid equivalent to that!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...