Quote Originally Posted by audi-driver1126 View Post
Hey everyone. I see this thread of mine is sparking up alot of debate! Debate is good if its kept friendly so lets keep it friendly. We do not need a war between the Micra and Golf!

My opinion here goes like so: The Nissan Micra K13 is a fantastic little car and a great buy. Its an attractive little car that drives well and gets good fuel economy. It does everything that a car of this class should do. And thats why i walked into a Nissan dealership. I have my nit-picks with this car, but i also love it half to death. Alot of us here feel the same way. Unfortunately some of us are experiencing some concerning engine issues. There is no doubt that we have discovered a common widespread issue effecting some cars, not all! And for that reason i wish to part ways with the car. I am not here to tell everyone to stay away from the Micra, I am only sharing my unfortunate story. So thumbs up to everyone else who believes their money is well spent.
agree 100% with you.
but i am mad because nissan is well aware of these problems but they are still selling faulty units.
you are going to trade the car as it is or request a new engine again??
And for the one who didnt know that suzuki still makes cars, yes they make, and some like the swift sport are 100% made in japan and nice looking and good performance
http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/gal...t-5-door-1.jpg