Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Nissan Micra SR (owner)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I did notice the light clutch, but I like that. A light clutch is a good thing in a city car.
    Excellent point. I remember reading a review of a manual Hellcat Challenger; one of the few negatives was the pain in engaging the heavy clutch when stuck in an LA traffic jam. No worries with that in the Micra

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Excellent point. I remember reading a review of a manual Hellcat Challenger; one of the few negatives was the pain in engaging the heavy clutch when stuck in an LA traffic jam. No worries with that in the Micra
    We should consider ourselves fortunate that we can still get a proper 5 speed manual in this day and age.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I agree!, the manual is becoming a treat and a rare one. not cool! So i finally got my Micra back from the shop, If you all want to see that on the engines part of this forum!