Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: How many kilometers/km on your Micra so far? Highest km leaderboard!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LC136 View Post
    Pictures?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewolf View Post
    That's hilarious

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    163.500 kilometers I will get my camera out and take a pic for tomorrow. They have a tough front end I am about to get my third set of tires and the front end is still tight and straight I am very impressed. The rear brakes have just been adjusted the front brakes I have the same rotors but I just installed third set of pads no need to change the rotors yet. I have a problem with someone using the parking brake to hard and broke the engagement wire. My rear door hatch rusted out way to fast. But it might have been a bit my fault why I drove more then once in ****ty weather with the rear door not fully closed being lazy I would just wait until I got home to close it. So salt and debris might have entered do to my laziness but none the less it had to been changed. Other than that still original plugs and wires and pulling 5.1 per 100 klicks in fuel dam near a prius. I will show with a pic to have a great day fellow Micra owners.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caspiansea For This Useful Post:

FundyFan (07-27-2017),MetroMPG (07-27-2017),Pete (02-26-2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for the update, caspiansea!

What part of the country are you in?

EDIT: I'm guessing east, if you have rust issues.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I am up by Bancroft barrys bay area no stop lights and hardly any stop signs I have two little rust spots appearing on the hood of the car very minor and a easy fix it might be a couple of tack weld spots but not 100% sure. This all being said I still love it. I think they enjoy high test as the miles pile on and stick to a premium oil and filter. I want this car to see 500.000 klicks before she is done her duties. Plus I got the least expensive micra going no AC. My son bought the 2016 sv model I dig the AC and the arm rest but they cannot break 7.3 per 100 klicks with a auto in the city. Pictures tomorrow of everything i feel is prudent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caspiansea For This Useful Post:

Pete (02-26-2018)

Thanks
    1950 kms

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caspiansea View Post
    163.500 kilometers I will get my camera out and take a pic for tomorrow. They have a tough front end I am about to get my third set of tires and the front end is still tight and straight I am very impressed. The rear brakes have just been adjusted the front brakes I have the same rotors but I just installed third set of pads no need to change the rotors yet. I have a problem with someone using the parking brake to hard and broke the engagement wire. My rear door hatch rusted out way to fast. But it might have been a bit my fault why I drove more then once in ****ty weather with the rear door not fully closed being lazy I would just wait until I got home to close it. So salt and debris might have entered do to my laziness but none the less it had to been changed. Other than that still original plugs and wires and pulling 5.1 per 100 klicks in fuel dam near a prius. I will show with a pic to have a great day fellow Micra owners.
    I am impressed. What's to be done with those loose rod bearings/stretched cam chains horror stories?
    Looks like you had no such problems?

I had decided not to buy an HR16DE Micra after reading about these problems, but now think the issues
    have been dealt with (?). This thread sure shows the little Micra to be quite reliable, isn't it...

Senior Member Micra In The Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    After about 2 years and a month:

Name:  20170730_112041a.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  58.4 KB
    Nice!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aguim View Post
    I am impressed. What's to be done with those loose rod bearings/stretched cam chains horror stories?
    Looks like you had no such problems?
    The problem only affected a small number of cars. Anyone here who discovered they had rod knock got warranty replacement.

We haven't had any reports of the problem for quite a while, so Nissan must have corrected the manufacturing problem.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    The problem only affected a small number of cars. Anyone here who discovered they had rod knock got warranty replacement.

We haven't had any reports of the problem for quite a while, so Nissan must have corrected the manufacturing problem.

It must be so. Yesterday I opened the hood of a friend's son abused Versa, showing an incredibly neglected, muddy
    85,000 km HR16DE, and listened. It was running absolutely smooth (he had been changing its oil/filter every 8k,
    he said).

I'll grab a Micra soon (but 4K oil changes plus no abuse should make it last FOREVER, right).