Thread: Have you convinced anyone else to try/get a Micra?

Thanks

Have you convinced anyone else to try/get a Micra?

Just curious, but I suspect the kind of person who participates on a car forum is more likely than the average owner to talk about their car to other people.

When I was driving the Micra loaner, I talked about it to all kinds of people and let friends & family try it out.

OK, so more than a few of those conversations began because people who know me said, "OMG WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR OLD FIREFLY!?" (Which I've had forever.)

(Reality check: from Micra to Firefly)

Unfortunately, we don't have a Nissan dealer in my small city. So discussions were unlikely to lead to "I think I'll drop by the dealership..."

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yes, my wife.. But she is opting for the larger versa.

Ive spoken to a lot of the boys at work about it that were interested, but mine is the only one in the parking lot.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    My wife really wants one, and some journeymen I work with are real interested, impressed with the back seat space. Also, my son really wants one for his first car; he'll be getting his license next year.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Yes, my wife.. But she is opting for the larger versa.
    Cool. The Note? I'd be interested to read a side-by-side comparison vs. Micra. Blindfolded, could you tell the difference between a Note & Micra behind the wheel? (Besides the obvious: CVT vs. 4-spd auto.)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    A co-worker didn't even have to see it. When i said i'm getting a Micra he was like WHAT!!! I'm definitely getting one when my civic lease is up.