Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: adding a cabin air filter (no filter present from the factory)

Thanks
    wow thats a great find, i may order that and install one, if it's no biggie..

Thanks
    How much was it with the shipping to Montreal?

Quote Originally Posted by Papapoil View Post
    Yesterday, I did receive my cabin air filter that I got on E-Bay from an Italian auto parts store. Nissan part number is 272771HD0B, available only in Europe. Paid 15 $, and it fits perfectly! Length [mm]: 210, Width [mm]: 224, Height [mm]: 20. I was a little bit worried at first because the opening of the filter box is much smaller than 210 mm, but you just need to squeeze it in place and it goes back to its shape once inside. Works perfectly, so no more allergies while driving http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/15120776...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Shipping was 10 euros, so about the price of the filter. It was something like 27 $ CDN total.

Thanks
    I still think Nissan owes us at least one cabin air filter, for those of us who bought a 2015 last year. I'm going to have some time come the first week of September, I think I'll take them to the mat on this...anyone want to tag-team me, or will I go solo?

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    I still think Nissan owes us at least one cabin air filter, for those of us who bought a 2015 last year. I'm going to have some time come the first week of September, I think I'll take them to the mat on this...anyone want to tag-team me, or will I go solo?
    I agree with you. I have little confidence we'll get any, but I will carve a nice letter to be sent by good old mail.

In the meantime, anyone else interested in buying one online? I can see if they reduce the price with shipping if we buy in bulk.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Considering the local dealership here reccomends changing it (For a fee) of course, I would think they should install one for free. If you want me to pay you to replace something my car didnt come with off the line, then you should give me one free to start.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I took a maple seed (helicopter thing) to the face from the centre vent... this would explain why lol, looks like I'll be heading in to the dealership tonight -> If no one's done it yet I can probably do a video. Only took step by step pictures for the A/C / Rad protective mesh project, might as well go the extra mile for the rest of the mods I have planned.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    WTF=wheres the filter, I checked mine this morning NO FILTER...not happy first plastic plugs now filter.

Thanks
    So I gave my local dealer a chance today as it was in for it's 16,000 km service. I asked them to check the filter as I've had a rough go of seasonal allergies this year. Was told it was all good and that it's the 24,000km service where is normally starts to fade. I'm about to email the service team as being totally ignorant. Along the lines of "I got home and decided to check myself and did the tech forget to put it back in? as there is no filter"

we will see how this goes
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    Along the lines of "I got home and decided to check myself and did the tech forget to put it back in? as there is no filter"

we will see how this goes

Hummm I like this one. Yeah, I hope they can spin it the same way on mine. I'm at 24K now, let's see what they say.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...