Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: adding a cabin air filter (no filter present from the factory)

Thanks
    I'm sure the one I fitted in mine doesn't cover the whole housing. The plastic filter frame fits perfectly in the opening, but that's not what really matters, please read the full fitting thread for more

http://micra-forum.com/showthread.ph...No-27891-EL00B

Thanks
    This eBay listing from a UK seller says its for an OEM K13 cabin air filter, and that they ship to Canada. Would the filter be common between UK and Western Hemisphere Micras? The part number, according to the auction, is 27277-1HD0B.

Edit:

Found this US seller that ships to Canada.. You might avoid some duties buying from the States instead of the UK.

Thanks
    I think if we teamed up, we could pressure Nissan Canada to provide an official air filter. After all, it's listed in the brochure. Perhaps we should start a petition? Is that an option in these forums?

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (07-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    I think if we teamed up, we could pressure Nissan Canada to provide an official air filter. After all, it's listed in the brochure. Perhaps we should start a petition? Is that an option in these forums?
    I agree, if it was listed in the brochure, there's no why reason they wouldn't hand it over.

Thanks
    According to my dealer, the part number is: #2771HD0B. My dealer has none in stock as they have just been released. $34

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (07-27-2015),ptbo micra (07-23-2015)

Thanks
    Just called my dealer. The guy at the parts counter told me that part number 2771HD0B does not exist. He knew about the missing filter though, and said that some people use the Versa Note cabin filter, but you need to cut it up in order to fit it (as our friend Sebastian just did), but they were not authorized to do it at the dealership. I have found something interesting on E-bay : http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/BOSCH-Ca...16a2ff&vxp=mtr Nissan part number is 272771HE0E and it fits K13 Micra, so it should be good.

Thanks
    And here is the tutorial with images! Estimated time to install the filter = 5 minutes

http://catalog.mann-filter.com/media...g/HBW63aMP.pdf

Thanks
    lol ive never seen a filter installed that way....wonder if that applies for ours?

Thanks
    This is a first hearing about the filter not being in the housing and yet I recall it as being advertised in the brochure. I'm going to be kind of choked if I find the same thing. It's the same as advertising that your car has interior lights, and not supplying the bulbs, or opening up your air cleaner and finding that there is no air filter for the engine.

Thanks
    Yesterday, I did receive my cabin air filter that I got on E-Bay from an Italian auto parts store. Nissan part number is 272771HD0B, available only in Europe. Paid 15 $, and it fits perfectly! Length [mm]: 210, Width [mm]: 224, Height [mm]: 20. I was a little bit worried at first because the opening of the filter box is much smaller than 210 mm, but you just need to squeeze it in place and it goes back to its shape once inside. Works perfectly, so no more allergies while driving http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/15120776...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papapoil For This Useful Post:

micrapolis (08-16-2015),Pete (08-15-2015)