Thread: Are there differences in the K13 by Country?

Thanks

Are there differences in the K13 by Country?

Hi All,
    I have been buying some parts on www.Aliexpress.com and I want to make sure that any of the parts that I am selecting for a K13 2014 Micra will fit my Canadian 2015 MICRA. Has anyone had any experience with this?
    Thanks,
    MicraMan

Thanks
    There are differences. But it's going to depend on what kinds of parts you're buying.

EG: engines are different from country to country (not everyone gets the 1.6, and we don't get the 1.2).

EG: suspension components -- aftica found the coilovers he ordered didn't come with the bracket necessary to connect the Canada-only front sway bar end links (so he had to have a solution custom made).

On the other hand, another member ordered an under-tonneau tray/organizer from a UK dealership, and it fit just fine.

What parts are you thinking about?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Name thief!!

Thanks
    Ha ha!

Another thought: the bodywork is slighty different on the 2014's in other countries to 2015 here, if they're "pre-facelift" K13's (front fascia, headlights, bumper). Also I think the rear bumper may be different on our car vs. the other side of the pond.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MicraMan View Post
    Hi All,
    I have been buying some parts on www.Aliexpress.com and I want to make sure that any of the parts that I am selecting for a K13 2014 Micra will fit my Canadian 2015 MICRA. Has anyone had any experience with this?
    Thanks,
    MicraMan
    Hey bro, which parts have your bought?
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    It is cosmetic parts I am after. AliExpress has mirror covers and door handle covers. $20 and $12 respectively. Much less than the dealership. I was also looking at a spoiler from a shop in the UK. Found the link on this forum. I just don't want to be a guinea pig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MicraMan7 View Post
    Name thief!!
    Oh no! I was surprised it wasn't taken.
    You have great taste!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    There are differences. But it's going to depend on what kinds of parts you're buying.

EG: engines are different from country to country (not everyone gets the 1.6, and we don't get the 1.2).

EG: suspension components -- aftica found the coilovers he ordered didn't come with the bracket necessary to connect the Canada-only front sway bar end links (so he had to have a solution custom made).

On the other hand, another member ordered an under-tonneau tray/organizer from a UK dealership, and it fit just fine.

What parts are you thinking about?
    Well I hope the door handle and mirror covers will work.
    Thanks for all the info!