Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Use your Micra's block heater: save fuel, reduce wear, be more comfortable.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    maybe nissan uses calix,if the car didnt come stock with a block heater it may be what nissan offers if someone wants one...weird the part numbers have 9999 in front...like someone was filling digits. i don't think you got a piece of crap...you just got a proprietary cable.....i dont think that's a nissan manufactured piece...but what is these days ?.... i searched those numbers on google...i cant say either way...stay warm!!!
    I'm just happy to have one now!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    I got a block heater installed today (in Alberta)! In case anyone is wondering, it cost $89.94 for the block heater, $89.94 for the cord set, $139.00 for labour, and $13.90 for misc. shop supplies. It was a lot more than I was expecting, based on ABMicra17's comment above.
    I bet a year later you are happy to have a block heater. -36 in Edmonton this morning.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GreatWhite For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (12-27-2021)

Thanks
    As I don't need to plug often, I use a magnet block heater. Almost as easy to plug as a permanent one.Name:  71Uf3B6pa1L._AC_SL1474_.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  81.1 KB