Thread: Child / baby car seats for Micra?

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Child / baby car seats for Micra?

Hi all

I have a 2016 Micra and have a baby on the way. Due to covid, I don't think a lot of places are going to let me take their car seat and see if it fits in my car. Is there a child seat / car seat you know fits? And I mean without putting the front seats so far forward it becomes a clown car.

I am looking at the Greco SlimFit : anyone have this one?

Thanks!

Thanks
    lol..this is probably the wrong crowd to ask by the way, since we probably would rather discuss the intake or exhaust system ....BUT...since shoehorning a car seat into a 91 and 99 civic its not to far removed...do our cars have the LATCH system? if so probably a lot easier...assume clown car for passenger side...the least length the better i would say...as information only ...being a mech eng i "lashed" the headrest of the carseat to the headrest of the passenger seat...diy..but trying to stop any motion..both kids 21 now...but never got in an accident.

2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!