Thread: Isabella :: 2015 Nissan MICRA SR (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Isabella
    Nissan
    MICRA SR
    Fresh Powder(White)
    4-Speed Automatic Transmission

Red Door Handle Finishers
    Red Wheel Caps
    Red Mirror Covers
    Red Rear Hatch Finisher
    Red Bumper Protector
    Black & Red Sport Stripe
    Trunk Sill Protectors
    Wheel Locks

Comments: 4 / Views: 8014
    Thanks
    Been a lurker for quite some time since my purchase of my 2015 Nissan MICRA SR from my Nissan dealership where I work in Lethbridge, AB. I purchased my MICRA back mid-June in this Facebook video here (https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...04&pnref=story) for a laugh!

Anyways, I thought I'd properly introduce myself to the MICRA Forum! Hope everyone had a great Halloween and a good start to November!

Thanks
    Hi Nilo - congrats on your Micra!

Hilarious video -- the Nissan guy (?) filming it definitely seemed to get a kick out of it. You really didn't know about this?

I would have been saying to myself "what the heck is that noise? This new car shouldn't be making any noises..."

And as a matter of fact, I had an excellent start to November - went for probably my last sail of the season this sunny but cold AM, then raked leaves this afternoon. Hope yours was good too!

Welcome to the forum!

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

NilotheFilipino (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Hello Darin,

I was WAY TOO EXCITED that day as I hadn't purchased a brand-new vehicle since 1998 to even notice. My used car sales manager had tied a few empty Coke cans at the back of my new ride and no one let me know about it, of course. I was wondering this one lady in a Jeep behind me was laughing her *ss off when I stopped at a stoplight and was taking pics of the back my new car. Eventually I drove fast enough and the "noise" went away and didn't think much of until my manger texted me the video. I thought it'd be a laugh to put it on Facebook for family, friends and co-workers.

Thanks for the welcome Darin. We had a bit of snow over the weekend but not as bad as Calgary did. Hopefully a chinook will blow in and melt it all away. Have a fantastic week!

Thanks
    Oh, cool: do you work at that Nissan dealer? Don't let it get out! People might be bugging you with all kinds of questions.

I'm happy to say we haven't had frost here yet. Any day now, though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...