Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TBD :: 2015 Nissan Micra S (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    TBD
    Nissan
    Micra S
    Metallic Blue
    5 speed manual

Had dealer remove wheel locks, A/C tax from price of car.

Modifications

SR Spoiler, SR Side Skirts, Black Mirror Covers, Black Handle covers, Chrome Exhaust Tip.

•  

Firestone fr 710 all seasons ( Came with car on steelies )

•  
    Comments: 52 / Views: 55310
    Thanks
    Oh, man! Well, keep us posted.

My humble advice: go drive the car again. I bet it will lift your spirits.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Unfortunately I doubt that, this is the 73rd day, and now these issues are coming up. It would be a different scenario if I didnt have only two weeks left until the cars are technically supposed to be delivered.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Literally 2 weeks left on the contract today....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    So after showing up unannounced and talking with the general sales manager, I had a few things sorted out. A: they did order both cars, but since the " colour options" are listed 1, 2, 3, etc, they thought that since red was the one that was written down first that I wanted a red. B: they had traded an en route blue one for a red one ( even though I was told I would have the choice as both cars were ordered ). So after adamantly, explaining that they screwed up, and showing certain discrepancies ( such as the parts guy quoting me for two sets of skirts, not receiving the third page of the sales agreement etc... ) I received a phone call this morning exactly 30 mins after they open from the actual sales manager ( not a general manager ) saying that they have found a blue one and its en route. I now have to wait for it to arrive yet again ( I was told it would be about 10 days for the delivery to compound and another 2 to get it to the dealer ).
    Even if it were to arrive in 12 days, the purchase agreement will have expired. I guess its time to start making a list of things they can throw at me to make it hurt less lol.
    First thing is I need to find out the part number for the rear cargo cover.... apparently does not come with the S trim. Any other suggestions.... and could anyone look at their cargo cover to see if there is a part number written down please and thank you??

Thanks
    Got a text today at 6 which was supposed to be a picture of my micra ( but my data is turned off lol ). So apparently it arrived, just need to figure out how long its going to take for everything else to be put on the car. So does anyone have a part number for the cargo cover???? it would be very helpful at this point and i seem to have ran out of time finding it myself.

Thanks
    That's good news.

I'd start a separate thread for the cargo cover part # if you haven't yet -- more eyeballs will see it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    PS: nice avatar.

Thanks
    why thank you... however i doubt that I can get a post to be noticed before tomorrow morning lol.

Thanks
    What about asking the dealer to give (sell) you one out of another unsold Micra, then they can replace it in that car?

Thanks
    Perhaps... however I doubt they would let a show model be without one for even a few minutes.... I think the parts department is open at the same time as the dealer is, so maybe if my luck is in order I can look at the cover and see if there is a part # embossed into it.