Thread: Baby Taxi :: 2017 Nissan Micra SV (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Baby Taxi
    Nissan
    Micra SV
    Dark Grey
    4-Speed Automatic

I love the little guy. I decided to name him "Baby Taxi", since I'll be driving my lady friend around in it. I added exterior and interior pictures (just whiting out the plates fro privacy). Drives nice!

Modifications

I added a cargo cover behind the back seat and over the trunk space. It makes the car feel "finished".

No interior backup cameras, or "infotainment" systems here. Android Auto and Apple Play either. This is old school!

Just the regular CD/MP3 Audio System. I don't want screens in my car.

Comments: 5 / Views: 2486
    Thanks
    its the same colour as mine...no offence but the wheel covers are THRASHED..or missing...lol.....a simple fix...maybe go aftermarket covers or wheels?....how many kms?....i think you'll love the fuel economy...what was the car it replaces?
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    I thought those were the front rims that were missing. Anyway, he put covers on for me. It has just over 167,000 km on it.

It replace a 1999 Camry XLE v6, so yes I ABSOLUTELY love the fuel economy of the Micra, especially by comparison to a v6 Camry.
    Cheers,
    Jody Thornton
    Richmond Hill, Ontario

Thanks
    167 is getting up there,but its a simple car and if it doesn't have a tonne of rust it should be good. we seem to have wheel bearing issues and cam solenoid issues but not much else! fingers crossed!
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Depends how you look at it. My Camry died on a side street reaching 306,000 km driven. It didn't owe me a thing. Low mileage is great, but it's usually a sign that it's been traded in before all of the major parts replacement and work needs to be done on a car. That means you have to foot the bill for all of that. In my case, I think it's rear brakes, and ball joint and something else that was done, and if I drive it until it dies, I should likely get at least seven years out of it. I hope more, but that would still be great!
    Cheers,
    Jody Thornton
    Richmond Hill, Ontario

Thanks

Red face

yup...your right and a good thinker !

2015 Micra S (manual)
    Feb 2015 build