Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Nissan Micra interior pictures/photos

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I wonder if that vent is heat only or A/C as well. It doesn't look like it has rear controls and I don't expect it to for the price point.

Thanks
    I've never seen a heat only duct. Usually the heater core and A/C evaporator are stacked on top of each other. One intake duct and that runs to every vent in the car.

Thanks
    The Multi Display is a nice touch. It should appeal to the folks buying this to squeeze every last mpg out of it. I wonder how accurate it will be?

Thanks
    I noticed that Nissan Canada's site didn't have a shot of the instrument cluster, so here's a nice, clear shot of the gauge cluster I took of the Micra at the Toronto Auto Show:

Name:  micracluster-1024x680.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  85.3 KB

I am a bit disappointed that there's no temperature gauge, though I'm certain this shouldn't be too difficult to add as an aftermarket item. Temp gauge is valuable when eco-modding and doing things like blocking the grille.

Another interesting shot I took was looking down at the center console; below the armrest, there is both USB power and 12V power:

Here's a shot of the driver's controls; note the tilt steering, power mirror controls, and hood/gas cap cover release levers side by side:

Overall, nicely and tastefully appointed and not overdone. See more pictures and my impressions in my blog post at mymicra.com.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

jeff88 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff88 View Post
    I wonder if that vent is heat only or A/C as well. It doesn't look like it has rear controls and I don't expect it to for the price point.
    The button for A/C works independent of the vent selector, which works independent of the temperature selector, so I see no reason why you couldn't get A/C from those vents. Why you'd want cold feet is another matter...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-24-2014),jeff88 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    Nice pics, thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

FunFun (05-21-2014)

Thanks
    Hey guys, sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but do the rear seats fold and tip (don't know how to properly describe) like some pics I've seen? I think it was European model?
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    From what I've read online, know, they don't fold and tip. You have to take off the rear seat headrests by hand, and it doesn't create a truly flat cargo floor. Hopefully one of the new owners can confirm or deny this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    From what I've read online, know, they don't fold and tip. You have to take off the rear seat headrests by hand, and it doesn't create a truly flat cargo floor. Hopefully one of the new owners can confirm or deny this.
    That's what I thought from mauling it at the auto show, but then I saw a pic. And now I can't find that pic so maybe it was a different car anyway.

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...