hey guys i just wanted to come on here and see if this is normal. i'm sure most of you know in regular cars you only need to apply little pressure to the acceleration/brake pedals. i was test driving a few this week and i jerk the car so hard when braking because i'm not used to such sensitive pedals. in my micra, i have to slam the pedal basically all the way down to brake, it doesn't go to the floor and i don't think there's anything wrong with it. but same with acceleration, when i need to speed up more than a few kms, i need to push the acceleration all the way down to get some power (all the way down so revs go up and it takes a few seconds to get up by 10 or so kms, compared to in another car only needing tiniest pressure to accelerate). im wondering if this is normal in a micra? it might just be because it's such a tiny car with small power but wanted to make sure. i've decided to keep her for longer so i wanna make sure im getting the most out of her as the only reason i wanted to trade was for something that accelerates faster or has more power. thanks!