Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dripping in passenger footwell

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miklo View Post
    The other day I noticed that there was water at the bottom of the passenger floor mat. Having no passengers I thought it was really weird, but maybe I flung some snow there. The next day it was back again and further inspection shows me that it is dripping from above, and running down my floor mat. I was able to get upside down and see a little bit to see some drops, but it is not clear where it is coming from as those drops look like they fell from further up.

I had the defroster on each time I noticed the dripping. The outside vent intake thing (near the passenger side of the windshield) was clear of any snow. I have not had this happen in previous winters.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm still under warranty for a few weeks so I will be booking an appointment soon.Attachment 6317
    You can see that the water is dripping down from the water marks on the mat, and it's enough that it pools a little bit

Attachment 6318

You can see a water droplet on the right side, it looks as though it dripped from above that piece as it looks like it dripped down it.

Attachment 6319

Another angle, not much context other than it is under the glove box. Water droplet in the middle of the image.

Can you smell or touch this. If have color. In thailand use green liquid cooling for exchanage heat between outside and inside. But that point I think it not relate about air condition. You ever should check vent cover at the wiper in front of car. Find the some point can leak.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    The links above the bed are broken, I can't see it.