Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micra :: 2015 Nissan Micra S (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Micra
    Nissan
    Micra S
    Caspian sea
    Manual

This is my Daughter Meranda. She is soo happy because now we can go swimming all summer long and fishing. We love this car it is overbuilt for the price simple as that

Comments: 12 / Views: 20752
    Thanks
    I put a placeholder picture in for you until you get yours.

That's the Caspian Sea Micra at the Ottawa/Gatineau car show this spring... first time I saw the new Micra.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thanks Metro MPG that is real nice of you. I can hardly wait we have a weekend plan of surprise visits going to Oshawa for a night then hit number 2 and a casual break in ride to kingston then back up home the following day visiting family and showing off our new ride yahoo

Thanks
    Nice! Let me know when you're in the 'shwa.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caspiansea View Post
    hit number 2 and a casual break in ride to kingston then back up home
    Sounds like a nice road trip!

I'll be watching for you - I'm going to Picton via Highway 2 through Kingston on Saturday (then Loyalist Parkway) to visit friends at a cottage. Keep an eye out for the old Firefly!

I'll know a Caspian Sea Micra when I see it, so if you see anyone waving madly out his window at you, it's me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    LOL for sure my friend no problem i will be waving at every metro i see lol

Thanks
    Well I am home and the gas mileage is UNREAL I do 80 klicks and a 100 klicks no more no less i should see close to 50 miles per gallon I am loving the ride and the design is such with the windows down you can still hear the passenger in the rear seat with the stereo going not bad and gobs of power for its size. It is a fluid easy to change gears type of transmission. The seats are in for long hauls Quite comfortable in fact the headrest actually works I wish I had a armrest but will adapt. It sucks up unavoidable pot holes on the side roads like a champ a solid 9 out of 10 for the base model from me

Thanks
    Sonova...... Did you get that at belleville nissan?

You did!!

When I was looking at the micra, thats the one I wanted. I went there at night. Sat in it (Because it was unlocked) played with the shifter and knobs and buttons, locked it and left!

I called him the next day and he told me that one was sold to a special customer from out of town! I was heartbroken!

So I bought my silver one...

This is weird! I sat in your car! And heres the pic I took when I wanted it!

I hope you enjoy it man! Lovin mine! Treat her good!
    Last edited by Howie; 06-29-2014 at 05:17 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-21-2014)

Thanks
    Yahoo we will hook up at timmies one day. Yea we bought it from Bellville Nissan on saturday LOL

Thanks
    I am back nice to be here I have around 12000 klicks averaging by the dreammeter 5.4 litres. Loving it. need to clean my floor tomorrow crappy snowy salty day.