Thread: Hey folks! new to forum here.

Thanks

Cool Hey folks! new to forum here.

Hey everyone. looking at possibly getting aftermarket engine and trans mounts also do any of you know of a good but reasonably priced exhaust system. my mid pipe is cracked and car sounds like a bag of dirt lol. Dealership wants 550$ before taxes for mid pipe.. was hoping possibly you guys had other sources!

Thanks
    Max!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxFuse4130 View Post
    Hey everyone. looking at possibly getting aftermarket engine and trans mounts also do any of you know of a good but reasonably priced exhaust system. my mid pipe is cracked and car sounds like a bag of dirt lol. Dealership wants 550$ before taxes for mid pipe.. was hoping possibly you guys had other sources!

Thanks
    Max!
    check out this thread for mounts. Not sure if he sold them yet.
    https://micra-forum.com/showthread.p...wesome-upgrade!

As far as a new exhaust, I dont have any suggestions, but exhaust leaks are fairly common problem. Mines broken in a couple of spots now. One of them was right at the resonator so i removed it and just had a piece of straight pipe installed. I havent really been able to notice any difference in the sound since removal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

MaxFuse4130 (12-30-2022)

Thanks
    awesome thanks a bunch. ill keep those mounts in mind. i thought of doing the same and getting a straight pipe mid pipe done at this point first. i called a shop that had done the hood exit and roll cage on my cousins drag civic but no answer, ill go check in person see what that damage would be and go from there.