Thread: what torque for the nut ?

Thanks

what torque for the nut ?

Hi, I was wondering what is the torque for the nuts on the wheels ?

I could not find it in the manual and what I found online is : 83 lbs or 113 n-m. Not sure if this is the right value to tighten the nuts ? I want to buy a proper torque wrench but not sure what to buy. Also, is it 1/2'' ?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    You'll definitely want a half inch torque wrench as well as the appropriate sockets.

You're in luck. A suitable torque wrench is on sale right now at Princess Auto for ridiculously cheap. https://www.princessauto.com/en/1-2-...t/PA0008533168

Doesn't look like there's a good deal on a socket set, but a single deep socket is like 8 bucks at PA as well.
    Last edited by 4Aaron GE; 11-29-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks
    Ok thanks, I just bought it. Looks good. I did not buy a socket yet, but I am guessing I can buy that at Canadian Tire or Amazon for cheap.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...