Thread: Looking for front license plate "Micra" Blanking plate - Anyone have a spare to buy?

Thanks

Question Looking for front license plate "Micra" Blanking plate - Anyone have a spare to buy?

Hello!

I've seen this on the forum mentioned a few times, but if you're buying a used Micra from a place that requires front license plates to a place that doesn't, if you remove the front plate you're going to be left with an pair of unsightly holes!

Name:  Bumper holes.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  71.1 KB

The Micras sold locally here in Nova Scotia had a "Micra" branded black blanking plate on the front bumper that snaps into the ugly bumper holes, however Nissan doesn't seem to offer or sell these anymore according to the local Nissan Dealer, nor can I find a part online.

Others did mention a part number, but that is for the "fake" European Micra style plate, with "Micra" on it, which I'd rather not have if possible, and my dealer has those!

Question!

If someone has one of these blanking plates from when they switched over to a front vanity plate or something, could I buy it off you?

I'd glady pay for shipping too if you're interested

Attached Images Attached Images